- A distraction-free space
- Reliable internet access
- Academic support
- Breakfast and lunch breaks
- Aerospace and Maritime enrichment opportunities
For more information, visit Phastar.org/SafeStudySpace
To submit an application, Click Here.
Safe Study Space Details
Dates and Times
The Safe Study Space program will re-open on Monday, November 9, 2020.
Students can sign up to attend on one or many days: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.
There is a Full Day and Half Day Option:
Full Day (8:00AM – 3:30PM)
- TIMING:Students attend Safe Study Space for morning (synchronous) and afternoon (asynchronous) classes
- **CMSD bus transportation provided from closest CMSD K-8 school (if desired)**
- Students can also use free RTA passes and take public transportation (see map below)
Half Day (12:00PM – 3:30PM)
- TIMING:Students attend morning synchronous class at home and then go to Safe Study Space for support on afternoon asynchronous classes.
- Students provide their own transportation or use free bus passes to take public transportation (see map below)
Location, Transportation PHASTAR 1776 Columbus Rd. Cleveland, OH 44113
Students will be responsible for their own transportation. Students may be dropped off, or take public transit. 3 convenient stops are labeled on the map below.
Health and Safety Precautions PHASTAR’s top priority is the health and safety of our students, staff, and volunteers. Several precautions will be in place to limit the risk of COVID-19 transmission, including…
- All students, staff., and volunteers will undergo a health screening including a temperature check prior to entering the building
- All individuals must wear a mask at all times
- Hand Sanitizer will available at all times
- Social Distancing guidelines will be enforced
- Tables, Chairs, and all hard surfaces will be regularly sanitized
Technology Students should bring all tech devices they need to complete their school work (Chromebooks or Laptops, Chargers, Headphones, etc). A limited number of devices will be available as backups
Meals Breakfast will be provided for students on the Full Day schedule, and All students will receive a provided lunch.
Sign Up Info If your Davis student is interested in participating, Click Here to submit an interest form.
*We will do our best to accommodate all students, but space is limited and cannot be guaranteed. After submitting your form, you will be contacted to confirm your student’s timeslot.